Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Growing Pains

Last night I could not sleep to save my life!! My stomach was SO sore! It was like I had done an intense ab work out! Then I woke up and found my stomach was twice the size as it was when i went to bed...it must have been hard at work all night! I text Travis and told him but I don't think he really believed me until he got home and saw for himself. He told me at least people will know I'm pregnant now instead of just looking like I've got a gut. What a sweetheart he is... :) As much as I hate pictures of myself I'm posting one for all those back home! I'm 21 weeks now...next week I will be 5 months and I'll have another doctors appointment! I'm slowly getting closer and closer to having her here!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh! You look SO cute!!!

Lyon's said...

You are so super adorable!!!! Thanks for posting a picture!