Wednesday, January 5, 2011

8 1/2 Weeks To Go!!!!!

I've made it to 31 weeks and I'm starting to see my doctor every two weeks now!!! I woke up yesterday morning and it really hit me that I'm going to have a baby here soon! So...I decided it's time to start buying things for her to come home to. Because I'm so excited about the things I have been getting I figured I would give you all a preview of what I have for her so far....

This is the crib I got....I happened to find it when it was on sale so I got it for less than the other crib I was looking at and I like this one tons more!
I really didn't want to do her room in all pink if I had to be going in there every day so I was looking for more purple colors to do it in...this is the nursery set I finally decided on!

And last but not least, this is the stroller and car seat I got. The picture doesn't do it justice...the green and blue are very bright in person and it is very cute!

That's all I have for now! The crib and bedding will both be here next week so maybe once I get it all put together I will take some real pictures! Now all I need to find is a dresser to put all the clothes in!! That will be it for the big stuff.

Needless to say I am getting more and more anxious every day!! We still have lots to do and lots to buy before she gets here though!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love all of your choices! Like you I'm not a pink girl - the purple is perfect! Good luck with everything, we'll be anxious to hear about when she arrives!

valerie said...

How exciting!! it will be here before you know it. and then before you know it she will be getting so big! There are so many things I wish I would of done with Nellie before she got big. So if you want to do it then do it, don't put it off!

Sorensen's said...

Cute stuff! They have way cuter stuff than when I was picking out all of my baby stuff 9 years ago! Keep us posted!